SmallTime 1.0e compatibility layer


Just a fast update. I finally have few days of free time so I finished the version compatibility layer for SmallTime. It was a bit of a headache and proof of more internal code defective by design but everything is in place and now I am going to do some bug fixing. SmallTime 1.0e will be purely bugfix release with version compatibility test.

There is a slight possibility of a release this month but if there will be some issues it will be postponed to September 2017. Linux version is still not fuly figured out.