Current version: 1.0h
Smalltime is a simple applcation that provides you with short info on how much time do you have left to some event. For example test in school, your holiday or anything else. Good for procrastinators to see their time running out .
Bugs and issues
|#4||Using # symbol in event name or description causes program to fail. Program will not be able to start because data file gets corrupted.||fixed [1.0d]||remove extra # from data file in C:\Users\[user_name]\SmallTime or send the file to my e-mail to fix it.|
|#5||app will not start if msvcp100.dll is not present in your operating system||fixed indev||install Visual c++ redistributable from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14632|
|#6||31st minute missing when adding a new countdown/timer||fixed [1.0e]||-|
|#7||it is impossible to scroll down in event description field when adding/editing a timer||fixed [1.0e]||Write your text in some text editor and then copy it into SmallTime.|
|#8||App icon does not show in taskbar. (Old and known bug but reported recently)||fixed [1.0e]||-|
|#9||lower parts of some letters are cut of in event name field.||fixed [1.0f]||-|
|#10||words are still being cut in half when adding a new timer.||fixed [1.0f]||-|
|#11||Sound notifications are not working when SmallTime is minimised (by clicking an arrow in upper left corner)||fixed [1.0g]||-|
|#12||When hovering mouse cursor over event details button, time is shown in wrong format if time of an event is set between first and nineth minute||fixed[1.0h]||-|
|#13||When clicking the edit event button, event time is set itself to whole hour if time of an event is set between first and nineth minute||fixed[1.0h]||-|
- open: a new bug has been confirmed.
- pending: bug fixing in progress. Some bug fixes are not tested immediately and stay in pending state for some time.
- fixed indev: Bugfix will be present in next version of software. It may take few weeks to few months depending on stage of development cycle.
- fixed: bug has been fixed.
Download for Windows:
Open beta version of SmallTime. Optimised for much greater customisability in future updates.
SmallTime 2 (currently version 1.8.1 beta) is a complete rewrite of SmallTime application. Full version of SmallTime 2 will feature better customisability and much bettter size optimisation.
- some UI elements are not placed correctly
- sound notifications are still in a prototype stage and are very cpu-intensive (this will be optimised later)
- scrolling in task description field of task editor is not available yet
- some features are not properly tested yet
Please, if you find any bugs, send be an email to email@example.com .