- Name: Ľuboš Mudrák
- Founder of SmallSkill Studio
My programming knowledge:
- Git: management of projects.
Link to my github page: https://github.com/lubosmudrak
- Rust: remake of Smalltime, developing multiplatform GUI desktop applications
- Java – object oriented programming, dynamic interface design with Java swing toolset
- Python – used to script Nerderity Report in Blender Game Engine
- HTML/CSS/PHP: basic knowledge to be able to develop and manage a WordPress blog
- C++ – Multiplatform game launcher deployment(defunct project, not showcased on this page), with SDL graphics library, currenty developing a game engine using SFML.
- 3d graphics – using Blender 3d software. (mostly not showcased on this page but I will add some images into a gallery.). Mostly anorganic modeling and low-poly assets for computer games.
- 2d graphics – Mainly for texturing and user interface design purposes, using Inkscape. Showcased in SmallTime and many defunct projects not presented on this page
- website admnistration – Maintaining my personal website and updating design once a few years.
- very basic music compositing using a demo-version of FLStudio, showcased in the intro screen of Nerderity Report.