In latest release of SmallTime, sound notifications are not activated when SmallTime is minimised(by clicking the arrow in upper left corner of your screen). I will fix this bug this weekend, do some real testing for a week and then release a version 1.0g where this issue will be fixed.
I am sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you did not suffer any damage by setting up countdowns with sound notifications that were not activated. I personaly forgot to take the laundry out and also burned a frozen pizza badly because of this bug. Also almost missed an important appointment.
SmallTime 1.0f was released today. It contains few bugfixes and few new features that increase it´s overall effectivity and user comfort. This release is a bit rough so there may be some tiny polishing needed before next release but I think that new features are worth it.
- bug #9: lower parts of some letters in event name field are not cut off anymore
- bug #10: words were being cut in half at the end of a line when creating an event description in add new timer screen
- ability to set sound alarm for your countdowns.
- current date and time are preset when adding a new timer.
- slight changes to user interface
You can download SmallTime 1.0f here —>
So that´s it. I wish you a great winter solstice, merry christmas and a happy new year, all in one package. Enjoy!